About Harrys Property Management
Our vision is to offer an individual, personalised, professional service to each of our landlords. We feel that it is a privilege that you trust us with looking after your property for you. Our Mission is to ensure that we are continually striving for excellence, looking after you our Landlord in the best way possible; as well as your tenant; and that your property is maintained in the highest order for you to maximise the return from your investment.
Harrys Property Management is owned and operated by Liza Southern, a fully licensed real estate agent who has been in the industry for over 10 years.
Liza has lived on the Coast since she was 4 years old and has seen the Coast develop from a sleepy coastal town to an ever thriving metropolis.
Liza’s passion for property began at early age with her father being a well-regarded Master Builder on the Coast for the last 40 years. Liza developed a passion for quality, beautiful & well maintained homes and it is her endeavour to ensure that Landlords properties are looked after while tenanted. Liza acknowledges that an investment property is often the Landlord’s greatest asset and considers it an absolute privilege when a property is entrusted into her care.
Often described as professional, dedicated, loyal and friendly, Liza’s Landlords appreciate how well she looks after their properties by maintaining a strict routine inspection, keeping on top of any maintenance issues and ensuring that tenants are looking after their homes.
So, who is Harry?
Harry helped me realise that people are the most important thing in life, that you have to embrace those around you, love them unconditionally, be there for them always with a smile; and that most people will respond in kind.
He was tenacious, demanding & insistent when he felt it necessary. Literally like a dog with a bone.
My desire is that Harrys Property Management’s clients will find us to be dedicated, professional, friendly & enthusiastic whilst protecting their investment.
Why choose Harrys Property Management?
- Highly personalised service guarantee (you only have one person responsible for looking after your investment);
- Professionalism, reliability & integrity
- Innovation and tradition;
- Precise realisation of market movements and trends;
- Up to date with current legislation;
- Dedication to finding the right tenant for your property with our detailed application process;
- Tenancy documentation;
- Rent disbursements to you on the 15th and 1st day of each month;
- We will pay your invoices for you including rates, water, body corporate fees, etc (optional);
- Liaise with our proven, highly skilled, fully licensed tradespeople that look after our clients;
- Regular inspections (each 12-14 weeks)
- Regular communication;
- Exceptional local knowledge.
In consideration of entrusting Harry’s Property Management to manage your investment property, we guarantee to provide you with the best possible service in the management of your investment property.
- Your property will be listed on our website along with a number of relevant websites as soon as your property has been entrusted to us to locate a suitable tenant
- A ‘For Rent’ signboard will be erected at your property (if authorised by you)
- We will access our existing prospective tenant database and arrange inspections by tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range, suitability and location
- Regular contact will be made throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective tenants about your property
- We will present all applications obtained from prospective tenants to you for your consideration
- We will conduct thorough checks on tenants applying for your property as permitted by law to ensure that to the best of our knowledge the information given to us is accurate and that the tenant will fulfil all obligations as per the General Tenancy Agreement;
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external property inspection approximately every 12-14 weeks and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection;
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the Management Agreement.
- We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements which will keep your property in top condition to ensure it retains its optimum market value;
- We will carry out rent arrears checks daily and immediately follow up any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.